Sunday, March 11, 2012

2012 spring. Step by step I move closer to my dream - my own gardening business.
Last year I finished gardening school and built my first greenhouse. With wooden frame and plastic pipes, because I don't have much money, but at least it is built with my own hands and it is suitable for tomatoes.
Of course - ventilation is a little problematic, it has no roof vents and sometimes we have here over 85 degrees(30C) outside. Don't ask how it is inside then..:(

Picture from last summer

2 comments:

  1. That's funny that you got a pack of seeds with no seeds. I bet it wasn't funny at the time though. You should be buying seed in bulk, like a quarter oz. at a time. It is much cheaper in the long run. Good luck with your business.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. But one thing is sure. If something is cheap, there is a reason.

    ReplyDelete